Sunday, February 3, 2008

Randy

My friend Katie asked me the other day. "Who's Randy? He sounds helpful" He is. Randy is my boyfriend and he is good at it. He has a whole bunch of great qualities but something I have noticed more during the last couple of weeks is that he is supportive. As I think about the future he is there to listen and to encourage. He thinks I can do anything.

I started writing my blog when my roomdog left because I had too much stuff swimming around my head which was not always conversation worthy and I didn't want Randy to have to hear it all. The blog is kind of an outlet. Irony is, Randy is the one who reads it. The blog is not really for you Randy. It is meant to give you a break. You listen to what I have to say all day long. You are the one who gets the random conversation pieces when I am tired or mad so you don't have to read it anymore.

It's sweet that you do though.

P.S. When Randy saw this post he wanted it known that he also just did the dishes and made me tea. Helpfulness acknowledged.

1 comment:

KD said...

Did he make you tea while you were lying in bed and moaning, "Tea!" It would fit in so well with the Roomdog days...