Spending time at home tonight. If Roomdog was here I know what I would be talking to her about, the questions going around my head.
1. Why am I suddenly obsessed with baking? Cupcakes, lemon bars, cheesecake, cookies. I am all about the baking. I tried to intellectualize this, is it about measuring or being in control...not so much. I just like stirring and eating the cookies. I even made cookies with the kids today thinking that they would find it relaxing. Not so much. They refused point blank to put the cranberries in and two girls almost came to blows in a teaspoon versus tablespoon debate. I guess not much is relaxing when you are a troubled adolescent. They liked the cookies at least.
2. What is with the fear mongering on the network news? Tonight I have been told to be afraid of canned vegetables, losing my home, a recession, the weather, baby shampoo etc etc etc. And where was the news? Last night's was better. "A play station may just blow up in your pants!" Honest to God direct quote.
3. Why is called a laptop? It doesn't fit on the lap comfortably really.
4. Is Corey Booker running for president? I keep seeing him everywhere. (He is Mayor of Newark, watch "Street Fight" a documentary about his first campaign.) I think he might in the future; he would have my vote if I had one.
5. Why can I not get the spell-check to work?
6. Why did I not go to the pub again?
1 comment:
I think that she could answer all of those questions except maybe the spell check (seeing her lack techno savvy skills from the other post). Manohman, I miss hanging out with you ladies.
Post a Comment