In the six hours I have been at Newark Airport tonight waiting for my flight to London I have learned the following things...at a about a rate of one per hour. Maybe travel really does broaden the mind.
1. Buy more than one magazine, the boredom is unbelievable.
2. Bring your own laptop, always, sharing is not fun.
3. Buy candy while the stores are open.
4. People can apparently sleep anywhere, floors seats, standing up, anywhere.
5. There are only so many hours you can spend in Duty Free.
6. I don't really like travelling.
I think I already knew the last one but tonight served as a reminder. Only eight more hours, who knows what I will learn in that time!
1 comment:
Geez! That sounds rough. Why not wait those six hours at home? Or at a VA kid's house? Hope you have fun in the motherland.
Post a Comment