Randy is in Cancun, which is apparently in Mexico and not in Vietnam as my mum thought. ("Oh hen what's he going there for?" Took a while to get to the bottom of that one.) He is sitting by a pool, sunning himself and sipping on his all inclusive cocktails, doing young people things and having fun. Not that I am jealous mind you. Oh no I would much rather stay in New Jersey where it snowed last night and rained all day today. I would much rather be at work for the 15Th day in a row. I am not completely bored or anything. It's Randy who is missing out on what has been an eventful few days. Just to catch you up because I know the phone calls cost a fortune Randy here are my stories for the week.
On Wednesday I slammed some doors for a while at work then came home and did more work. I wondered why I wanted chicken soup so badly, made it, ate it then realised I was sick and had a fever. Awesome. Cracked a tooth on some chocolate I shouldn't have been eating anyway and went to bed to sleep not at all.
Thursday's made me take a lot of Advil. I would tell the work stories but I doubt you would believe them and Roomdog and I are saving them up for a book one day. I called Roomdog who made me feel better, went home and took some more Advil and more work.
Friday, Funday! I know all of the emergency service numbers for every possible crisis one could have and am ready to move onto HR standards, which will be featured heavily in the above book and I am sure will be funny one day.
Saturday I start at 8am woohoo!
So you can keep your foam parties and boat rides, conversations and dinners out my friend, I am having a party all of my own right here.
(but I do miss you just a wee bit)
1 comment:
Oh dear! It sounds like you need a cocktail with a little umbrella in it. I want to read that book about VA...
By the by, I also liked the notes about Roomdog to her new housemate. It is a perfect picture.
Post a Comment